Asiatic Light Micropress. My business.

twitstamp.com

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sol Power


Peace,
So with winter cleaning (yeah i'm rocking winter cleaning...sue me) I found a few solar powered battery chargers that I had left over. I have a small company called Sol Power that sells solar powered items to people in the hood. I haven't been promoting any items lately due to other projects. I sold these about a year and a half ago.

They are small solar panels that you plug into the lighter in your car and place the small panel on your dashboard. The ambient light from the sun sends a small pulse into the battery of your car thus your battery never dies on you in the dead of winter. I have a few left so if anyone wants one get at me, $24.99.

Look to the future for Sol Power though. Going into the next year I may have some new items for you.

Peace

No comments: