Asiatic Light Micropress. My business.

twitstamp.com

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dental Health, DIY, pt II


Peace,
Maaaaan funk your couch, I mean, funk your toothpaste. I got several emails regarding tooth decay from not brushing with the 'FDA' approved 'flouride' toothpaste. Despite what they would have you to believe ancient man didn't walk around toothless. What prevents cavities (did I mention that I only have one micro-cavity and I have only recently gone to the dentist. I haven't been in over 18 years)is DENTAL care. And there isn't any better dental care than DIY dental care.

Main thing, get that excess food out of your mouth. After meals brush and floss. Rinse with a nice DIY mouthwash or natural one. The decaying bits of food in your mouth breaks down your teeth.

Two, the MAIN SOURCE of tooth decay is eating all of those sugary, corn syurpy, refined sugar sweets and junk food. Stop it. That's what is making all of those dentists rich. I bet you if you do the above two things you will see an increased change in your dental health.

Finally, do what alot of people in indigenous cultures do. Chew on licorice. Licorice strengthens the immune system, stimulates the adrenal gland, and is diuretic and laxative. The roots contain glycyrrhizin, which is 50 times sweeter than sugar. You’ve seen the brothers chewing on the ‘sticks’ that have been dipped in various flavors such as peppermint. Also it increases salivia production in the mouth which reduces tooth decay. It has been used world wide in this fashion. It was found even in the tombs of King Tut.

Get with it.

2 comments:

PdAnuva said...

Nice Post.
SEO Services

Bootzey said...

Why you wanna put me out of work? Ain't the economy bad enough?